NEER North Feed Fund
The purpose of the NEER North Feed Fund is to provide assistance to owners facing financial hardship feed their horses. This program is funded by grain tag and proof of purchase redemption from participating companies. More information about supporting this worthwhile program can be found under Ways to Help/Collect Feed Fund Tags.
To initiate an application for assistance, please email email@example.com. All information received during the application process will be kept confidential. Please include the following in your email:
- Phone number(home/cell)
- A brief description of why you need assistance.
- Number of horses including their age and breed.
- Location where the horses are kept (are they at home or are they boarded-if boarded, please include the address of the boarding stable)
- Are you trying to re-home your horse(s)
- References (minimum of 2): can be veterinarian, farrier, a friend or relative. This should be someone who can verify the need.
A NEER North volunteer will contact you either via telephone or email to facilitate your application.